The Garden Tower 2 grows plants vertically, enabling you to grow 50 plants in a very small space. Integrated composting maximizes the yield per square foot. Most container gardens only allow planting on the top, but the Garden Tower 2 has 45 openings around the outside and space for up to 5 taller plants on top. Along with the top, side planting pockets are large enough to accommodate compact root vegetables such as turnips, carrots, and radishes.
How it works: The long tube running down the center of the vertical garden tower is a vermicomposting system. Add half a cup of worms to the tower soil at the beginning of each growing season. Kitchen vegetable scraps are then added regularly to keep the vertical compost tube full. The worms turn your kitchen scraps into organic fertilizer that feeds your plants. The Garden Tower recycles nutrients, saves water and creates organic vegetables, herbs or flowers.
Measures: 25" wide by 44" tall. Weight: 36 lbs.
Features & Benefits
- Easily rotates 360° for access and sunlight
- Compost chamber transforms kitchen scraps into organic fertilizer
- Recycles 100% of unused water and nutrients
- Grows 50 plants in 4 square feet
- 100% food-grade & non-toxic for Organic Gardening
- Removable screen and drawer for collection of water and compost